API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes
API 5L X80 PSL 2 LSAW steel Pipes are often used in Paper Mill, Boilers & Pressure Vessels, Ship Building, Textile Industry, Sewage Treatment, Oil & Petro Chemicals, Coal & Mining, General & Heavy Engineering, and more. API 5L X80 PSL 2 LSAW steel pipes are known for their Superior Strength, Superb Texture, Very long-lasting, Durable, Highly durable, High efficiency, Perfect finish, Strongly built, and more.
REXAL TUBES INDIA IS A LEADING MANUFACTURER, SUPPLIER AND EXPORTER OF API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes.
The API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipe is used mainly in supplying material in bulk and that too for longer distances. The API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipe can also withstand high pressure and fluctuations in temperature.
LSAW Pipe (Longitudinal Submerged Arc-Welding Pipe), also called SAWL pipe. It is taking the steel plate as raw material, mold it by the molding machine, then do double-sided submerged arc welding.
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes comes with imprints suitable to the job information (for example heat number, size, material, and part number). This information is also printed along all to whom API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes is distributed.
Your need for API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes of standard length and diameter pipes and tubing ends here. If you use high strength, high tensile, heavy wall line pipe requirements for deep sour wells, drilling, offshore drilling and production, arctic exploration and production, or you use API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes for natural gas, oil, or water transport, then Rexal Tubes India can meet the demands of your company.
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes Grade, Chemical Composition and Mechanical Requirements
The x symbol followed by a two or three digit number equal to the specified minimum yields strength in 1000 psi rounded down to the nearest integer.
At pipe body 290 MPa (42,100 psi)
+N Normalizing rollingQ Quenched and tempered where +Q refers to a heat treatment process consisting of quench
hardening followed by tempering
PSL refers to product specification level, where PSL 1 mentions the minimum mechancial requirement
Nominal Pipe Size for
API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes: 2″ to 28″ O.D.
Wall Thickness – Schedule 10 through 160, STD, XS, XXS
Fill the Below Detail
Chemical Properties of API 5L X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes
|Mass fraction, based upon heat and product analysis a|
|LSAW PIPE – API 5L X80 PSL2|
- 0.50% maximum for cooper; 0.50% maximum for nickel; 0.50% maximum for chroium and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum. For grades up to and including XS2, Cu, Cr and Ni shall not be added intentionally.
- For esach reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concentration of carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65% for grades>= X52; upto a maximum of 1.75% for grades>X52, but<x70; upto=”” a=”” maximum=”” of=”” 2.00%=”” for=”” grade=”” x70.<=”” li=””></x70;>
- Unlcess otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be <=0.06%.
- The sum of the niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- Unless otherwise agreed.
- Unless otherwise agrees, the sum of niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- Unless otherwie agreed, 0.50% maximum ofr copper, 0.30% maximum for nickel, 0.30% maximum for chromiumand 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niboium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be <=0.15%.
- For pipe with diameter<219.10mm(8.625″), the maximum yield strength shall be <=495Mps(71,800 psi).
|Tensile Requirements on Pipe body of welded pipes||Ratio||Elongation||CVN Absorbed Energy||Heat Treatment|
|Yield Strength (R10.5)||Tensile Strength (R)||R 10.5/ R||%||0 degree celsius|
|PSI||Mpa||PSI||Mpa||Max||Minimum||Min J||Min ft. lb||Wield Seam & HAZ Normalizing|
|AVG ABSORBED ENERGY||IND. ABSORBED ENERGY|
|MIN (JOULES)||MIN (JOULES)|
- 0.50% maximum for copper, 0.50% maximum for nickel, 0.50% maximum for chromium, and 0.15% maximum for molybdenum.
- For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified maximum concetration for carbon, an increase of 0.05% above the specified maximum concentration for manganese is permissible, up to a maximum of 1.65%
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of the niobium and vanadium contents shall be ≤0.06%.
- The sum of the niobium ,vanadium and titanium concentratons shall be ≤0.06%.
- Unless otheriwse agreed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the sum of niobium, vanadium and titanium concentrations shall be ≤ 0.15%
API 5L other PRODUCTS
Popular Product Searches on Rexal Tubes India:
API 5L PSL2 Pipes: X42 PSL2 Pipes | X46 PSL2 Pipes | X52 PSL2 Pipes | X56 PSL2 Pipes | X60 PSL2 Pipes | X65 PSL2 Pipes | X70 PSL2 Pipes | X80 PSL2 LSAW Steel Pipes | X80 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X100 PSL2 Pipes | X120 PSL2 Pipes.
API 5L Seamless Pipes: Gr.B PSL1 Seamless Pipe | Gr.B PSL2 Seamless Pipe | X42 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X42 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X46 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X46 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X52 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X52 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X56 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X56 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X60 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X60 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X65 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X65 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | API5L X70 PSL1 Seamless Pipes | X70 PSL2 Seamless Pipes | X100 Seamless Pipes | X120 Seamless Pipe.
API 5L DSAW Line Pipes: X42 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X42 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X46 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X46 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X52 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X52 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X56 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X56 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X60 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X60 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X65 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X65 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X70 PSL1 DSAW Pipes | X70 PSL2 DSAW Pipes | X80 DSAW Steel Pipes | X80 Seamless Steel Pipes | X100 DSAW Pipes | X120 DSAW Pipe.
API 5L LSAW Line Pipes: X42 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X42 PSL2 LSAW Pipes | X46 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X46 PSL2 LSAW Pipes | X52 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X52 PSL2 LSAW Pipes | X56 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X56 PSL2 LSAW Pipes | X60 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X60 PSL2 LSAW Pipes | X65 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X65 PSL2 LSAW Pipes | X70 PSL1 LSAW Pipes | X70 PSL2 LSAW Pipes