API 5L LSAW Pipes are available in the welded category as well. The above category covers pipes in LSAW i.e. Longitudinal Seam. API 5L LSAW is available in the following grades i.e. API 5L GR B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70, X80, X100, and X120. This is one of the superior categories of welded pipes and is a preferred option when clients are selecting welded pipes. Below Process is used in the manufacturing of LSAW pipes:
1) UT alright Plates are sliced to the size of the necessary measurements.
2) Plates are then framed into a U shape utilizing a U-press and thusly into an O shape utilizing an O-press.
3) Longitudinal edges of the plates are then tack welded followed by inward and outer welds utilizing proper Weld-Filler.
4) Pipes produced by this interaction are exposed to growing activity to assuage inside anxieties and get an ideal dimensional resilience.
5) After the lines are passed on to cold development, UT Testing for the Weld will be done, the lines will be dependent upon definite investigation.