1. All surfaces have been 100% visually inspected. The surface condition complies with API 5L standards.
2. External surface of pipe shall be coated with a layer of varnish.
All pipes will be ultrasonic tested on pipe body and pipe end as per API 5L standards:
1. longitudinal: 100% of the pipe surface
2. pipe ends not scanned by automatic ultrasonic system shall be inspected by manual UT or Magnetic Particle Examination.
Certification and Traceability
All dimensions will be supplied with a 3.2 certificate according to EN 10204, endorsed by recognized and independent inspection agency. Marking shall be in SI units (X52) accordance with API requirements & mill standard.
All dimensions will be supplied according to API 5L clause 9.11; In addition, the following tolerances apply:
1. Pipe body: +/- 0,75%
2. Pipe end: +/- 0,5%
3. Wall thickness: +15%, -12,5%
4. Length: -0 / +100mm
Pipe Ends are beveled. End angle shall be 30°- 0°/+5°, root face shall be 1.6mm +/- 0.8mm and fitted with bevel protectors.
Pipes are varnished on the outside.