A cylindrical insert, placed in the form of a concrete wall, in a location where a pipe is to pierce the wall; the insert prevents concrete from flowing into the cylindrical opening.
Pipe sleeves are generally one of three things: a protective ring used to keep a pipe hole open, a ring used to fill the gap between a pipe and another surface, or a covering to create a barrier between a pipe and its surroundings. These sleeves are used during the construction of a building or pipe system.
Pipe Sleeves Baseplate: This includes a base portion that defines a longitudinal axis. The base plate further includes two flanges: a first flange that elongates from the base portion in a first direction mundane to the longitudinal axis and lies in a first plane. The second flange elongates from the base portion in the first direction, generally parallel to the longitudinal axis, and lies in a second plane spaced from the first plane.
Sleeve portion: The sleeve portion of the pipe sleeves consists of a body portion and a third flange that elongates from the body portion in the first direction.
Fill the Below Detail
Uses of Pipe Sleeves:
Some important uses of pipe sleeves are as follows:
- Pipe sleeves are the most commonly used insulation.
- They are the simplest, quickest & neatest method to extend pipe lengths.
- Pipe sleeves cover and protect radiator pipes very easily.
- Pipe sleeves are also used to ‘sleeve’ two pieces of un-swedged pipes together.
- Used in central heating installations.
- Ideal for all pipe carrying different forms of liquid, gas, oil, chemicals etc.
- Pipe sleeves meet all building regulations relating to fire rated walls.
- They offer fire protection for brick, block and plasterboard walls.
- Pipe sleeves act as a protective sleeve in the form of a pressure relieving arch.
- Pipe sleeve help in the pipework to prevent corrosion.
- Clients, mechanical engineers, architects and consultants can ensure that each pipe is adequately sleeved in a very cost-effective manner.
Types of Pipe Sleeves:
Half Pipe Sleeve
If the leak is in a pipe, abstract the leaking section and supersede it with an incipient section utilizing same material Half Pipe Sleeve. Half Pipe Sleeves are ideal for maintenance as repairs can be done without shutting down the entire line. Thru-put loss can be eschewed by casing the subsisting lines with the avail of half pipe sleeve.
Pre Stressed Metallic Sleeve
The Pre-Stressed Metallic Sleeve is utilized for integrating structural integrity to the pipeline and imperfections defects utilizing the shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) technique.
Internal Pipes Sleeve
The Internal Sleeve System is utilized when coverage areas are beyond the capabilities of our Seals. They can be utilized in conjunction with the Internal Seals to have coverage spanning any length. An Internal pipe sleeve is an innovative technology that is now being increasingly utilized for averting corrosion at internal field welds. The internal pipe sleeve is designed to bulwark the girth weld area from corrosion & additionally to provide a 100% internally coated pipeline.
Split Repair Clamp
Split Sleeve provides sealing of damaged pipe without shutdown or disruption to critical accommodation. Split sleeves are widely used to rehabilitate a variety of high or low-pressure rating class pipelines, including oil, hydrogen monoxide, gas, and petrochemical processes. The clamp moieties are joined by a bolt to form a high integrity pressure vessel around the damaged or leaking pipe.